Thursday, October 17, 2013

Academics Shoot Reflection

1. I had trouble getting some of the rules, but what I mostly saw as a challenge was trying to get what I saw into the photo.

2. Whenever I took a photo I tried my hardest to get the photo focused correctly before I took the photo, even doing a half-press of the button.

3. I think I would go to more classrooms, more classrooms with action and try to get the rules to be more obvious to the viewer.

4. I think I would most likely do the same process for focusing my photos.

5. I think the easiest rule would have to be simplicity, because it is just a matter of getting only the subject in the photo.

6. I think the hardest rule to capture would have to be line, as not many things form lines, and even then one would have to have them somehow link to the subject.

7. I think I am not so clear on the rule of balance, but just because it would be hard to find it, other than that I know what balance is in a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment