Friday, October 4, 2013

Academics Shoot Preview

The Story
I feel like this picture tells the best story as it can be described in many different ways, and I feel like the event leading up to this photo would be very interesting.

Action and Emotion
With this photo I felt like the photo brought in strong emotions as the people holding hands and sunsets in the background adds to this effect.

Filling the Frame
I believe that this photo best filled its frame as almost every single part of the photo is used effectively, apart from the headroom.

I picked this photo because I thought it was very pleasing to the eye as it uses simplicity, framing to add a layer of depth to the subject, and emphasis drawing the eyes to the subject.

1. I believe I could take photos like these in the Fine Arts building, a science class, or even a computer class as those would most likely be some of the most interesting.
2. I would like to visit Mr.Peter's room as he taught me Chemistry, and he had many interesting labs for us to do, which would provide a nice subject for a photo.
3. I would try and find an interesting angle, then try and focus, and finally take the picture and see if it has come out how I like, if not I may take another or try and change things to fit one or more of the different Elements of Art and Principles of Design.



No comments:

Post a Comment