Friday, September 20, 2013

40 Greatest Photos Ever

Rich Lam / Getty Images
1. I picked this photo because the subject of the photo almost seems hidden behind the riot officer.
2. The composition of this photo is distinct in that it focuses between the people behind the subject and the officer in the foreground.
3. I believe this photo was picked for the top 40 because it inspires emotion for the viewer.
"Aid from a Padre" - Hector Rondon Lovera
1. I picked this photo because it caught my eye with its simplicity, yet complex idea presented in this photo.  
2. The composition was very interesting in fact, the black and white added a certain effect that could not have been done if it was taken with color, there also seems to be a glow around the priest and soldier, adding to the dramatic effect.
3. I believe that this photo made it into the top 40 for its sad outlook and visually striking power. 
Asianewsphoto / Reuters
1. This photo caught my eye with it's predominant yellow color with and all of the people surrounding the subject.
2. The composition of this photo is very focused, being centered around the man and the monk, drawing the viewers eyes to the subject.
3. I believe this photo made the top 40 because of its blatantly sad view, yet peaceful outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment